You might be interested in ICONN 2010 to be held in Sydney 22-26th Feb 2010
More photos from the conference are now available online!
- In depth Panel Discussions on all aspects of Health and safety led by Andrew Maynard Smith from the US Woodrow Wilson Institute.
- Free Public Forum on NT funded by DISSR - The Opportunity for the Public to Voice its Opinion on Nanotechnology
- Outcomes of the ARC/NSF Sustainable Manufacturing Workshop
- Extensive Panel Discussions led by Industry for Industry!
- Seminars on funding Opportunities by ARC, Invest Australia and Other organisations.
- Clayton Teague on the US Nanotechnology Roadmap
- Vicki Colvin on Health and Safety
- Michael Grätzel on Nanotechnology driven Solar Cell technology
- Don Eigler, the pioneer of atomic scale nanotechnology, and
Lars Samuelson on the ultimate Limits of Imaging.
- Taegwhan Hyeon on Scaling up Nanomaterials for Optics, Electronics, Display devices and Medicine
- Sam Stupp on Nanomedicine
- Yi Cheng Lu on Next Generation Photonic devices